Thursday 25 October 2012

Thanks to all who read this blog
It's fun to get feedback
You are welcome to comment also on the blog

Today started for me with a manifestation
I helped to set up energy pathways which now runs between heaven and earth
Renewed my will to act in larger contexts
and prayed for Mother Earth and her children
Then I had some coaching
on the phone and there will be several different jobs during the day
This has become my everyday life

After I have been a teacher in school for many years
The days became so different from most people's everyday lives 

It was wonderful to work with children
I loved being a teacher
Sure, it was tough in many ways
but also very rewarding
It took energy and gave energy
Then I had to realize that it took too much time away from family

when I lived my life as a shaman alongside
It also became too strenuous for me
This phase of my life was over, so it was the right thing to go
Sometimes you need to choose


No comments:

Post a Comment