Thursday 22 November 2012

Intense acitvity today
There are many people coming 

Searching for help
Many on the other side
There is a great need to get through 

I just noticed me sitting and ignoring
It's time to do some work ...



It's gray outside today
The fog lies over the valley
It's raining

Life is a bit slow today 

I woked up after a night of intense work
There is a lot going on around the world

We are at a turning point in the development of the earth
Soon a new energy will transform and characterize us
We can't ignore everything that happens
We are needed
Every one of us makes a difference

Every thought, every word changes everything
A butterflies wings in Japan ...
And words and thoughts have so much more power than butterfly wings

Think of all the negative news and conversations about negative that happens in our surroundings
How much energy is pushed into this every day?
How strong is your focus rooted in the positive?

Do I focus on something or someone, I build up a connection.
I will strengthen that connection or that person with my energies.
I let the energies go from there to me.
There will be an exchange.

People celebrated in Palestine and Israel last night

May they find peace


If we wish to ensure everyone’s peace and happiness we need to cultivate a healthy respect for the diversity of our peoples and cultures (Dalai Lama)



No comments:

Post a Comment